2 May 2010

This is Change...

Afternoon,

undefinedI have been out at the gym, been shopping this morning and have got back in and had my dinner ahead of a night of drinking and other assorted entertainment in Folkestone.  Having looked around the various blogs that concentrate on the British political scene.  Guido’s blog has attracted my eye, purely because I am thinking the complete opposite to him. 

There is no reason at all to be scared of the weirdie beardies that dominate the LibDem activist base – perhaps that’s because a lot of young people like myself actually agree with a lot of what their manifesto, which was majorly written by the activist base – so there is not really a great deal of fear in there – unlike those soft Tories who have a liking to Clegg because he is to them very much different to previous leaders.  Think the term is an anti-statist libertarian...

It seems to me that Tories only want change, but on their terms only...

No comments: