21 June 2010

Going Into Labour

Evening,

I have just completed my online form to become a member of the Labour Party.

I have wanted to spend some time thinking since the election about what sort of action I could take to show my disgust at the Liberal Democrats' jumping into bed with the fucking Tories.

That could not go without a response, in fact in the preceding 48 hours after the coalition came into being, some 4,000 Lib Dem supporters changed their allegiance to Labour.

Big business needs to be given a bloody nose in the aftermath of the madness of the credit crunch, which those bastards in the City initiated in their own selfish manner.

The Tories are the party of privilege and of the aristocracy. They need to be bought to account.

Whoever becomes Labour leader needs to do that.


- Posted Straight From The iPhone...

No comments: