29 August 2008

Why Won't It Fucking Work!

Afternoon,

Have spent the last few nights apart from last night doing this very long piece that I mentioned I was doing on Saturday night. So far I've done some 1200 words, and think it needs another 1500 to 2000 words to give the full account.

So far, I've found it to be very relieving on the sense that I'm able to show my feelings and my thoughts in writing in a way that I haven't tried to before now. Being able to write my thoughts down is something I did at that time, however I burnt the book thinking that it was too macabre and ill-provoking. There was too much invrhose books that was upsetting to read back on at that time.

However as time has moved on and you get a greater degree of life experience, I felt that it was time to tell of the immediate years after I left school - knowing full well, that those who have only known me from the time I started at where I am now, would be shocked and staggered by it, but also knowing that they as some of my closest and dearest friends deserve to know the darker side of my life.

Rob :)



Posted with LifeCast

No comments: