31 October 2009

So Here We Are…

Evening all,

Well as promised I am writing now on my new laptop, reduced from £480 down to £330, with Norton thrown in for an extra £10 which I don’t think is a bad day’s return.  Naturally, some of you are going to be wondering how it is that I am able to be writing and sending these directly from my laptop at this time of night….

I have been able to get some form of file onto my beloved iPhone which allows me to tether my 3G network into a form of Ethernet cable which is plugged from the phone to the laptop.  Which is fucking fantastic.

Which should mean more posting and more concise and better posts.

That is no bad thing I think you will agree!

image

Onto tonight’s news, and as we head into November it seems that Chairman Brown’s woes continue with Labour continuing to be languishing further behind the Tories than they have been for a while – which is saying something.  Noted in the poll that the Lib Dems are now only four points behind Sorry labour, which however you try to paint is a very sorry situation for any Prime Minister to be heading into the last few months of the year.

Mind how you go…

Rob :)

No comments: