31 October 2009

So It Wasn't The End...

Afternoon,

After much pontificating and soulsearching (actually that's bollocks!) I've decided that this is in fact not the end of BBB. In fact more a departure in the way that the website goes. BBB will stay the same, whilst spilling over onto other issues, such as Football and Music, the other two passions in my life.

Against mother's wishes I have gone against her hopes and got myself a new laptop today, pretty good as well, 2.2 Celeron, 3gb memory and the fuck off massive 500gb hard drive which for a laptop is phenomenal. I've also found a way to get online via the laptop without using the broadband which is in my sister's bedroom. God bless the tether! More about that this evening.

I've also made a somewhat controversial decision over where I go from here - in regard of the bottom line that my life seems to be going nowhere and quickly! Here's a clue, it isn't here.

So here I am in a cafè, engulfed in the smells of my youth, awaiting my bangers and mash, oh they've arrived so I'm going to have this and we'll speak later...

Rob :)

No comments: