28 December 2009

Long Time…

And so I apologise again for a lack of posts during these past few weeks, I have been thinking in recent months about the way that I want this blog to go and whether it should be a blog in which I air my opinions purely of global events or whether I should take it down a more personal route and the way it affects my life.

In the end I have decided to go for a smuch of the two if you will.  A combination of the above – in other words, what I am thinking at that moment in time.

A new concept, I know!  But in these momentous times that we live in, it is important that people the world over can see what like-minded individuals are thinking – it is when those like-minded form a coalition, a united front against authority for whatever reason, that real change can come about and come about it does. 

We are continuing to see amazing pictures coming out Iran this very afternoon, of young people rising up against the theocratic system forced upon them.  Uprisings like these can and do inspire others throughout the globe to join as one to make the world a better place. 

To make those in authority accountable for their actions, that is in the end all we want.

No comments: