28 December 2009

Not The Sales Again!!!

Evening,

Since being off for the holidays, I have been looking online for any great bargains pretty much since I got home from work on Christmas Eve. One of the things that I have noticed this year in comparison to previous years is the lack of great offers in the major retailers and I had to go to some different places this year.

I was going to head to London, yesterday however on Saturday evening I bought two Lyle and Scott jumpers for the same price as I can in the store in Covert Garden - as well as a pair of Onitsuka Tigers.

This evening I have been toying with the idea of getting this Argyle diamond jumper, again from Lyle and Scott as well as this Peter Werth wool jacket - however we've gone for two graphic tops from All Saints - their shirts are amongst the most beautifully designed around.

Think we've got about £160 left in my sales allowance so we might give it a few days and see what happens from there.

Also off topic, after much quibbling with my sister, I've finally have got back my barometer and temperature sensor which if you haven't see the weather forecast for the next week or so, might be rather useful...

Mind how you go.

- Posted Straight From The iPhone...

Location:Keyes Pl,Folkstone,United Kingdom

No comments: