23 February 2010

Still Causing Pain...

Evening,

The residence had a unlikely letter in amongst the mail at the weekend.  A letter for my old man.  Hmmm, we thought he hasn’t be living up here for some 10 years or so, I wonder what on earth this could be about.

It seems that he has been continuing where he left off here, before departing here for the delights of a younger model (hic).  Considering the cunt is approaching 60 this year, you would have thought that he would stop running and start showing some responsibilities.  Not likely anytime soon, I fear...

The letter concerned was from a debt agency (ooh, I’ve seen those before!) and gave us details of his previous address in Suffolk.  An address that we had not been given at all in any of our conversations that we had had with him in the past few years.  Must’ve been running from this particular debt for sometime, as we knew that he had moved back down to Dorset about two years ago.  I think we know why now...

What did puzzle us was this though.  Why use us as a forwarding address for all documents regarding to a property in Suffolk, of which we did not know the full address of.  Very odd, very fucking odd indeed.

And then, like that – it hits home.  He thinks we, or more pertinently my mother will not report such information to the relevant authorities about his dodgy dealings.  She won’t, having been scarred by him, literally - ditto with my sister.  On the other hand, I don’t have such shocking memories.  Well, not at the hand of my old man...

So I contacted the agency, explained the situation, said that he hadn’t lived here for years, and then threw in the curveball of where we think he is right now, giving them details of his previous address down in Bournemouth, as that is where he moved to when he originally left Kent back in 2000.  That’ll screw him over...

He left my mum destitute, thousands of council tax to be paid, and he expects us to tolerate this.  Shit comes to those who wait...

No comments: