18 April 2008

For Your Listening...

Morning, all.

Thought I'd get online before I have to get ready for work, last day of the week, all good!

Moving on, here's some stuff for you to have a peruse and listen to for the next few weeks...

Firstly, I mentioned that I would get the Manics' response to the Hillsborough disaster and the way that a certain incompetent police force reacted...however I cannot at the moment, but will try and track that down. Very important.

Moving onto my genre of choice, here's the first...



This track is by Global Experience - Madras. It's on Tiesto ISOS Ibiza, released in the Autumn last year. Excellent track.



Next one above is from Prolific Trancers - Above and Beyond, this is from the newly released 'Re-Mixed' album. It's Tri-State (Robert Nickson Remix)

NB: There is an excellent Intro Version of this which is beautifully crafted.



Finally, I leave you with this, This is Lost Witness Vs Sassot - Whatever (Aly & Fila Remix). Massive tune!!!

See ya!

Rob :)

No comments: