7 April 2008

When we were young...

Messy weekend here in Folkestone, and that was just the snow!

Friday night was my 26th birthday get together, and as expected it was
lively and manic as those six minutes in Istanbul.

The usual suspects, and although they all did their very best to leave
me legless, they failed as I was able to walk the mile or so back to
my place in the north of town.

Saturday, arrived in a blur and distorted way. For some peculiar
reason, I went into work to check up on those who'd been out the night
before - it's called showing responsibility and maturity and nothing
else (bullshit!!). Got home and watched LFC draw with L'Arse at the
Emirates, which considering we never get anything there, is pretty
commendable.

Decided not to head out Saturday, proved to be a wise decision as I
was shattered by 7pm in any case!!!

Finally, yesterday I went down to my ex-boss' place for a fantastic
Mexican, absolutely fantastic!!

It snowed whilst we were down there and today as I type this the snow
is melting on the hills, due to the sun getting to work on it.
Apparently we might get some more later. I hope not. Never thought
I'd hear myself say that!!!

I was thinking just before I hit the sack last night, whether I'd hit
the jackpot, with the friends that I've got. I've always found
meeting new people relatively, but they have with rare exceptions,
taken advantage of me.

Think I'm lucky with whom I can call my friends!

Speak later....

Rob :)

No comments: