28 April 2008

Perspective Of Life...

Got home from Alton Towers last night, hoping to just crash out and
get some well deserved sleep.

Some chance of that happening with Mother.

As soon as I got in, the witch was starting with sly remarks. For
fuck sake, why fucking say anything if you haven't got anything to
fucking say. Can't live without your fucking banker for a fucking
weekend. And they say that parents are supposed to guide their
siblings. Not in this family. If you have money, then you are
Mother's best friend, if you haven't, you're no use at all to her.
And the same can be said of my sister, who cites amongst other
reasons, that she thinks its more difficult to get on with different
people for her than it is for me, and so she'd rather stay in her job,
with shitty wages and similar job prospects, whilst at the same time,
sponge as much money off me as humanly possible within a month.
Currently at £520 for the two of them so far since payday, leaving me
struggling.

As if they give a fuck...

I didn't move back home for them to make me worse off, but that is
exactly what has happened.

And the saddest thing of all, is that I can only see this getting
worse, before it gets better.

If it ever does...

Rob :)

No comments: