25 August 2009

Back To Reality

Morning,

Went back to work for the first time yesterday and it dawned on me that with all the stress both at work and at home that I do not need all the grief that is coming my way from all sides.

The way that I am being treated as some form of slave driver by my family is getting on my back a lot and I do fear that I need to choose between my career, whether that is at my current employers or elsewhere or continue with the status quo, something that does not fill me with joy!

I cannot help that this decision is going to be somewhat assisted by the mnner in which I am being somewhat being sidelined by friends and my employers which makes me think that they are almost helping me make my choice.

Don't need this anymore, feel like I'm being screwed over anyone and everyone and as everyone knows, a animal is at it's most dangerous when it is wounded...

No comments: