6 September 2009

Clocking On...

Morning, all.

I must be as mad as a Japanese Kamikaze pilot heading into Pearl Harbor, as I am heading into work this morning for four hours - but it's not all bad news. It's double time today and so I'm going to be earning this morning what I would earn in an entire day!

Every Little Helps...

Think the idea has to be to do as many Sundays as possible when they are being offered to us - worked it out that if we were to do every Sunday this month, along with the odd extra hour here and there, I could quite easily pick up an extra £300 in my pocket come October, which will help quite nicely towards Christmas Shopping...

All good here. Do think that I need to start repairing my friendships that I have done my best to break in recent months. There is no point in mumbling on previous arguments just for the sake of my ego...

No comments: