21 September 2008

All Is Never Well...

Morning,

There are times when I feel that I have done everything in my power to make life easier for my family, yet it is never enough. Let's take this morning for example, I had just given my sister £10 to get some gas and electric, something which I said I would do. No soon as I had done that, Mum began to get on my case, asking if I was going to the gym. I said I wasn't, and she seemed to have a strip in from that minute onward.

So guess what I'm doing now!

I don't know what I can do anymore. It is becoming a thankless task at the moment trying to make things go like clockwork. At least my health is getting that ever so better over the course of time. I am under 14 stone for the first time in nigh on 7 years! And yet, I don't seem to see where it has all been lost. Of course the beer-belly has been reduced, but according to some of my friends who I saw for a drink on Friday evening, it is my arms which have reduced in size.

That's good because over time that will reduce areas such as my shoulders as the exercise has a bigger effect.

Not doing any Cardio today, as my body is tired, so am going to go on the weights for an hour or so. Followed by a lunch of grilled chicken as done by Mum and the sister and subsequently the game between the Dirty Mancs and Chelsea....and then see whether Europe can do a Istanbul on the Yanks in the Ryder Cup....

....then back to work, tomorrow....

Posted with LifeCast

No comments: