28 September 2008

Weighty Issues

Morning,

I'm doing this as I walk up the town to get some shopping as I'm beginning to prepare my own lunches instead of spending on average of £25 a week on lunches.

That'll mean getting a load of wholemeal pasta, and some decent pasta as well as some foccacia bread, which is gorgeous with pasta (in fact, it's gorgeous with just about anything and everything!)

As for the gym sessions, we are giving that a break after five sessions as well as my Footy evening on Thursday. I'll be back there tomorrow. We are as I said yesterday doing more weight training sessions for a few weeks, following something that I found online, which says that weight training is more useful for weight-loss than actual cardio work. If it works, then it is something to consider long term. If I am honest, I feel like that I have lost weight in the past week, in comparison to the last few months. Don't get me wrong I know that I have a lot in the last nine months or so, but this time it physically feels like it!

I wonder why this is the case. Is it because the weight lost, this past few weeks is fat being replaced by muscle, whereas the weight lost before was a variation of muscle and fat.

One thing is for certain, I feel wrecked in comparison to previous Sundays!!!

Posted with LifeCast

No comments: