16 September 2008

A Train Journey...

I wrote the following yesterday, whilst on my way home....it'll make sense!!

I'm writing this on the train, coming back from an afternoon of searching for some Calvin Klein boxers for myself as well as a new belt for my ever-decreasing body. One of the things of a train journey, more than any other form of transport in my opinion, is the vast spectrum of society that uses it.

I play a game everytime I'm on the train, where you have to guess which party they would vote for. On this particular trip home, I have the feeling that the vast majority of the commuters on this train are probably going to be voting Tory at the next election. They look like they come from the private, house-owning areas of whatever town they live in.

You can recognize their children from a mile off. I have a couple of this lot over the aisle from where I am. They have this, "don't care a lot" attitude, but they also have the "look at me, I'm special, I don't need to work", like their parents work at some vulturous merchant bankers - with the obligatory 'Macy's' bag to fucking boot.

The news that yet another Yankee bank has gone to the wall makes me smile....a lot.

Lehmans brothers, survived two world wars and the Great Depression, yet like New Orleans, Dubya outlived them both.

The cunts are getting what they have been sowing for years.

A good hiding and not before time.

A good day!

Posted with LifeCast

No comments: