28 January 2009

Back Into The Swing Of It...

Evening,

Apologies for the lack of posts in the last few days. I have been cracking on with my strenous training regime as I am aiming to be down towards that magic 10 stone target by the end of the year and by extension have my own place and a girl to share it with!

Obviously, all this takes time and money and effort!

In recent sessions although I have been getting through the sessions without much problems I have noticed somewhat a lack of sharpness particularly in regards of my weight training, so I am considering taking a break from that for a few weeks and am probably going to start going swimming at the same place, either that or go elsewhere.

All in, I think it will invigorate the regime for the weeks and months ahead!

Speak soon,

Rob :)


Geolocate this post.



Posted with LifeCast


No comments: