24 January 2009

What Do I Do Next...

Evening,

The much-vaunted ceasefire agreement which was agreed by all parties was dramatically wrecked this evening.

And no I am not talking about the conflict in Gaza.

It was agreed by all of us that there would be none of the bickering from any of us this weekend following what has been a week of arguing and shouting over matters which we have no control over.

To be honest I always knew that there would be some form of bother, because it tends to happen.

Three massive egos that need to be constantly massaged.

However, I am realizing myself that the time is now coming for where I have to make the move away from home, even though I know that it will make me financially poorer. Now I am in a work environment which is an awful lot more stressful than where I was before, I need to find the medium where I can have that peaceful time at home without having to cope with what is a ridiculous situation.

I cannot see why I should be made to continue the indiginity of dealing with a mother and sister who are not willing to get better jobs because they have me to rely upon if they are short of a few quid.

The time is coming, it is making that call.

Rob :)


Geolocate this post.



Posted with LifeCast


No comments: