11 January 2009

The iPhone...Mine Imminently!!!!

Evening,

As regular readers will note, I am a great fan of keeping in touch with the latest technological advances.  I have had an iTouch for almost a year and over that time I have wondered whether it would be worth getting its big brother the iPhone.  After much soul-searching (that a lie, but it makes good reading!) I have decided to get it, purely on the basis that it now includes 3G on it, unlike the first incarnation of the iPhone.http://www.aussier.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/iphone3g-australia.jpg

As I am intending to be getting the 16gb version of the phone, I have decided to sell not just my beloved iTouch but also my 30gb Ipod Classic and my LG Viewty.  Although the Viewty is a great phone, it is not a patch on the iPhone.

I have agreed deals totally £225 for the above, which I think is a fair deal, which means that I only need to find about £170 quid altogether, which is more than fine!

I will be getting it on Thursday, you will know when I have it, as I will be blogging on it on a very regular basis and it will help towards something which I want to do this year, once I have got my passport, that is!

Cannot fucking wait!!!

Rob ;)

No comments: