18 April 2010

Missing In Action...

Evening all,

Apologies for the lack of posts this weekend - was out last night and by time I got home I was not in a state to be able to write anything meaning.

Went out on my bike this morning to cure te hangover which it did - not a bad thing that. 12 miles done with my sister in tow done in just under two hours pretty special that - need to work out a route to do next weekend as I'm off on Saturday so might end up doing 20 miles that morning. Immense.

Just as immense has been the Lazurus style performance of the Lib Dems in the recent polls that have been done in the last few days since the first debate - I get the indication that a lot of young, politically liberal voters are beginning to mobilise to kick the old guard of parliament into the history books.

What beggars me though is how and why has Nick Clegg purely benefitted from this surge and not other parties with a small or non existential foothold in parliament - and what will be the result of the two bullies in the playground and their mates in the media ganging up on the resurgent Liberals.

Is Anti-Politics the way forward?

- Posted Straight From The iPhone...

No comments: