8 April 2010

Walking To The Inevitable...

Morning,

I have just finished watching Chairman Brown’s press conference on Sky News – and as I have just mentioned on Twitter, but was it me or are were those journalists so fucking bored out of their skulls – perhaps they were thinking like I am beginning to think and reckon that this game is getting more and more difficult for Labour to win.Gordon Brown arrives for his Today programme interview

They seem to have been caught out quite decisively by the Conservatives being able to get more business leaders to back their proposal in not raising National Insurance that Labour are going to introduce in the event of a Brown victory.  Having time off work is allowing me to devote more time to the blog and give some thoughts over where I think the election is going.

Off topic, I am introducing some new hash-tags to my twitter feed:

#GE2010 – will show general coverage of the election campaign across the country – the majority of my posts will have this tag on my links.

#FkH – will show posts which relate to my neck of the woods and although I have already had a tweet from a Liberal Democrat councillor saying that their candidate is taking the battle to the Tories – I sadly cannot predict anything less than a comfortable victory for Damien Collins – who is high on Call Me Dave’s A-List – though with a reduced majority. 

Like anything in life, it’s not what you, but who you know...

No comments: