20 January 2010

Some Home Truths...

Good Evening,

I was going to discuss the forthcoming election in this country, however as with all things it seems right now – things are somewhat forced by events in my own personal life and I want to take this opportunity with a day off tomorrow, to do some soul-searching via the medium of this blog.

As I watch the game against the Yids at the Coliseum this evening, it has become apparent that both my mother and sister are sniping at the sidelines at each other for the most retarded of reasons – now I haven’t exactly had the best day at work, so it is not what is really wanted by myself at this moment in time. 

I have to think carefully about what I say on this blog, because I think I have made it pretty clear that I do say some controversial things on this blog – about my political, religious and ideological viewpoints, the way that I see the world around me, from my family and friends and how I interact with them, to how other people treat each other – and try to use this space that I have to give out my own form of a manifesto for life.

The main thing that I have been criticised by some of my peers, is that I am constantly at the beck and call of my family – this is hard to explain and I cannot any longer treat this blog with the reverence that I have done in the past without explaining some home truths. 

I will not be revealing any this evening, because I am a bit emotional right now, and I have found to my cost, in recent times that posts and longer essays should be best done when you are in a clear mind, with no negative vibes going on your head, because that is when you can be at your most clear and concise, without any bullshit smudging the words.

What I will say however is this, what I am going to be revealing is things that are not nice, however I think it is time, that they are known – there are people that I have known for years who do not have a clue at the life that I have had. 

I believe that it is time that they know just why I am who I am.

No comments: