31 January 2010

Vicious Circle...Returned

Morning,

I am at the gym trying to get all the anger out of my system following a major kick off with predominantly my sister and latterly my mother last night. It all stems from a day out that I had with a few friends at Bluewater - I thought I was a bit of a shopper and yet one of my good mates spent £125 on a pair of Ugg boots, those woollen ones which we thought would cost about £25 more than that!

Anyhow, the frustration for me is that they have no problems spending money ad infinitum and I do. I thought that spending the levels that I did was pretty excessive - and yet I have my sister who takes off me in excess of £200 every month - purely for her bills but in a way because I'm a fucking fool.

Now, I said last night that I wanted a break from the status quo and spending what is in essence about 40% of my wages every month on rent and keeping my sister cushy.

Because I want to leave home, my sister called me some pretty nasty stuff. That in itself caused me to drag up some nasty stuff from a long time ago. So not useful for anyone.

What this does to me however is this: it puts me in a position that I vowed I wouldn't be put in. The position that, I am in their eyes screwing them over, instead of actually doing what the majority of people my age do - fly the nest. It seems in their opinion, anyone who does that must be a selfish cunt. Their words not mine!

Haven't got a clue what I'm going to do from here!

- Posted Straight From The iPhone...

No comments: