28 December 2008

Getting Back Into It.

Afternoon,

As I watched the Football results come in from across the country, I am pondering how I am going to get back into the exercise regime that I had been working under for the past eight months prior to Christmas, when I decided to give my body a rest.

However, with the festivities in my eyes, being well and truly out of the way (New Year Eve permitting, obviously) it is that time to get back on the treadmill and the weights.  I started this morning, leaving my place just before 9am and getting to the gym some half-hour later.  Did my usual weights, followed by 10 minutes on the treadmill, before getting back home about 11.15am. 

With Work Commitments the way they are, I am thinking of probably going to the gym before rather than after work this week, and with the gym closing for half-day on New Year's Eve, that does seem to be the best way to go about it this week, before reverting back to form, for when everyone else will be hitting the gym from January 5th!

Rob :)

No comments: