23 May 2009

I Get A Visit!

Afternoon,

I have just finished having an conversation on the doorstep with Tom McNeice who is the Liberal Democrats hopeful for the Folkestone North-East seat at the upcoming County Council elections on the 4th June – it was very good of Tom to take some time out from what is probably going to be a hectic last few weeks of electioneering. 

I won’t get into the general gist of the conversation that I had with Tom, but let’s just say this, it was along the same stream as the e-mail that I sent him last night.  Conclusions, are I think I have a rider!

I’ll probably post again in a few hours, once I have watched the rest of the rugby on Sky. 

Off topic, a massive congratulations to Gillingham FC, who have got themselves promoted to League One this afternoon after a last-minute winner at Wembley against Shrewsbury!  It will be Elland Road, St Mary’s and Carrow Road, rather than Gigg Lane and the Pirelli Stadium next season…

No comments: