30 May 2009

A Stressful Week

Afternoon,

The last week has been stressful for myself in more ways than one, and the constant pressure that I am putting on myself is beginning to ebb away all the confidence that I have found in recent months as a result of the weight loss achievements that I have accomplished. I am starting to worry that for all the hard work that I have put in to get myself to the weight that I am, that sooner rather than later I will begin piling it all back on.

I don't know about you, but when you put weight on, you can actually feel yourself doing just that. Obviously, with my constant gym work amongst other things that is not happening, but still when you're as down as I have felt in recent days then you think strangely! I think that our brain reacts differently dependent on how we feel physically, mentally as well as emotionally - if work and life in general is getting to you then it is going to have an effect, ditto if it is the opposite.

As for today, after watching "Drag Me To Hell" at the cinema in Ashford yesterday evening, with some of the lovelies from work, I am currently on a bus heading back into Folkestone after getting a few more Superdry tops and some Calvin Klein Boxers and Pringle socks (the last two items at the behest of Mother Dear! - still any excuse...!).

Once back in town, I've got my hair appointment at Carter & Co, probably having some more blonde put into my locks, before heading home and ordering some 501s in from the States online. So dirt cheap to buy Levis that way, even after the postage comes into play, you're still paying a tenner less than you would in Debenhams.

It would be criminal not to take advantage of the exchange rate, which is in our favour right now!

Speak laters,

Rob :(

No comments: