18 May 2009

Something? Someone? Somehow...

Evening,

Living at home, you would think would replace the brutally obvious void of not having the joy of sharing your life with someone, whether that is a girlfriend, wife or soulmate.

Let me be frank with you on this. It does not - in fact it shows the inadequence that there is my life. See when you are at home, there is me, my sister and my mother. Three singletons, I think in the case of my mother and sister, destined to remain single for life after their treatment at the hands of my father whilst I was at school.

I do not want to grow old lonely, as that is probably going to end with me ending my life early - sad as that might be. Obviously, if you have such an hectic lifestyle, then being single is probably not a bad call to make - however, the longer I stay at home and with my work situation changing, so I am with a lot more people of my generation - the true realisation of my own inadequencies are beginning to show in all of its colours.

What it is showing to me is that sooner, rather than later I am going to have to make a big call on where I am going to take myself, whether that is to get a flat in town whilst still working where I am, which would make things bearable - however knowing that my family will always be there to make my life hell, like it is now - or to leave everything.

The latter option was the preferred option of mine, when I had to go back home, when my former housemate had
to go return to her hometown for personal reasons - my own plan was to move to the Isle of Wight, however with so little time this was not a realistic option sadly.

This option is hopefully going to become open again in the next six to eighteen months for various reasons, and I am beginning to think of ways to make this as a easy decision to make as possible.

It might be the case that I have to launch my "Scorched Earth" option. In essence it when I become as much of a shithead/cunt/wanker as possible to everyone - at home and at work.

Everytime I have used this option, it has worked without fail. And frankly, with the way I have been treated by some people in recent years, it's probably the very least they deserve.

At least then it would not be a bug-bear to leave this shit-tip of a town.

Every cloud...

Night, Night

Rob :(

No comments: