21 May 2009

What's On Top...

Afternoon,

Hope you have noticed the new header which I have quickly done on Photoshop this afternoon. Thought that we needed to make the website that little bit more individualistic as more and more people get online and pen their own thoughts.

Have had a day off today away from work and am now beginning to update my CV as I have seen some position, both in my current place of work and outside town - so am wanting to get that updated.

I do intend to do a much more fuller post later this evening in light of the weeks events in Parliament. Question Time is on at 9pm tonight which includes Hague and Balls, if he hasn't pulled out for some unknown reason.

The Labour government is beginning to have the feel of the last days of the Saddam government - with countless Baghdad Bobs saying everything is fine with the world. I do wonder whether their truly believe that nonsense? When is Chairman Brown going to sack Blears? Sounds like he's running scared...


No comments: